The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 631

AlpineZone

Page 631 of 811 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681731 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 8108
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    "Kind of sad to see the trail count drop by 40 because of this ra*n."

Conditions today were absolutely prime on the manmade trails. Not bad on the natural trails with more coverage such as Spills and OG but Snowball to Fling was superstar carving material. Pushover was also excellent.

You never know if you don't go. Hardly any rain at all.
    I’m more talking about tomorrow. Most if not all of the natural trails closed, and it is forecasted to be very warm. Shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ss20 View Post
    I can't find a link on the website to the at-mountain lift ticket prices. I click lift tickets on the website and it only brings me to online rates.

I'd simply call and ask but hopefully Win sees this and it's brought to his attention his walk-up prices are tough to find.
    If you do the math they are $139 holiday and $129 regular.

Quote Originally Posted by mbedle View Post
    If you do the math they are $139 holiday and $129 regular.
    Being such a large independent resort, having such high ticket prices is nescessary. Once Alterra owns it though, I think tickets at these prices will just be too much. $139 is really only worth it on a weekend like President’s when all trails and lifts (including Slide Brook are open). Never would I visit Sugarbush at a time like Presidents and only ski Lincoln. I would feel the need to ski both mountains to get my money’s worth.

lol at $139 day rate ever being “worth it”

Quote Originally Posted by KustyTheKlown View Post
    lol at $139 day rate ever being “worth it”
    Also lol at anyone that actually pays walk up rates...if someone hasn’t discovered the internet by now, there’s not much hope for them.

Although oddly enough I know many people that have no problem paying $100+ for concert or sporting event tickets for just a few hours of entertainment. (I personally won’t)

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    conditions and coverage were absolutely phenomenal this weekend!!! And that's even without skiing Heaven's Gate (didn't get to it yesterday and was on wind hold today...)
    HG was open first thing Sunday morning. Rode it twice & thought it probably should go on windhold, with the way the chairs were swinging.
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    "Kind of sad to see the trail count drop by 40 because of this ra*n."

Conditions today were absolutely prime on the manmade trails. Not bad on the natural trails with more coverage such as Spills and OG but Snowball to Fling was superstar carving material. Pushover was also excellent.

You never know if you don't go. Hardly any rain at all.
    Yesterday was very nice. I agree that the man made were excellent. The whales on lower og were fun too. The natural snow on lower domino and upper og was great as well.

Today’s a different story. Substantially firmer than I was expecting in many spots. Some definite damage was done by Mother Nature last night.

The "Sugarbush Thread"

Whenever they say groomers took the night off I take the next day off I like to leave it in a good note like yesterday if they had groomed late that would.be best but tough call with weather I’ve been hitting it hard so I’m taking the week off

if its not groomed. im doomed!!!!:

The sugar bash is this Saturday but no Grift. Does anyone know why? They have been playing the sugar bash for as long as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by STREETSKIER View Post
    Whenever they say groomers took the night off I take the next day off I like to leave it in a good note like yesterday if they had groomed late that would.be best but tough call with weather I’ve been hitting it hard so I’m taking the week off

I know it says no grooming. But it seems like they did make a quick pass this morning on a few trails. There’s no way that much cord is still showing from yesterday. And if you follow those paths you’re finding the softest snow today.

Thread Information