The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 666

AlpineZone

Page 666 of 812 FirstFirst ... 166566616656664665666667668676716766 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 8114
    If true, that is terrible.

On another note, was surprised to walk into the Pub and had to wait to be seated. People hovering for your seats sometimes got annoying but was part of the charm, it is an art.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbler View Post

On another note, was surprised to walk into the Pub and had to wait to be seated. People hovering for your seats sometimes got annoying but was part of the charm, it is an art.
    The system is actually working really well. I was a bit skeptical when originally proposed, but it has improved the guest experience and made it better for the Pub team. My family tried it for the first time today and gave it ��

Quote Originally Posted by tumbler View Post

I was talking to Nina about the seating. They are doing that for Lunch only. After 3pm it goes back to the way it was. They wanted to try to maximize the seating for lunch because they have had to turn people away in the past,

That’s awful, I’ve been going there for years, Seth is a great guy and has always been super helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wil the real street skier please stand up
    Please stand up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its not groomed. im doomed!!!!:

Not sure what that means but sure. Stand up all you want.

Super happy that I went up this past weekend. The forecast early in the week was creating doubt in my mind, but the forecast changed on Thursday. As I drove into the valley from Burlington on Saturday, it was misting/drizzling ever so slightly, but it changed to snow about a third of the way up the Lincoln Peak access road. Discovered some new (to me) stuff like Grand Stand Glades. Thought Cruiser and Exterminator skied really, really well.

The plan is to go up again this coming weekend, but it's weather dependent for me, and it's not looking good. Fingers crossed for forecast to change like it did this past week.

I know people enjoy hiking yet is Castlerock LIFT ever going to open? There appears to be sufficient coverage at this point in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpcrasher View Post
    I know people enjoy hiking yet is Castlerock LIFT ever going to open? There appears to be sufficient coverage at this point in the season.
    It is lack of snow around the base lift and entrance that is the issue.

Thread Information