• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue mountain opening day roll cal..November 28th..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Remember Root...Burma Road and Paradise are slow skiing trails..be on the lookout for redcoats who hide around corners with whistle and ticket pads..

Over on www.paskiandride.com it looks like at least a dozen PASRs will be at Blue's opening day so we'll probably have quite a crew.
ha ha, yeah I've seen the video, all I got to do is tell 'em I just got out of the penn and I'll only get a warning:razz:

gahskier

I'll be waiting in line with Steeze. Plan to be there all weekend long. Plus I have off Monday so I'll be there for another outing.

I assume it will be weekday pricing...a morning ticket is normally $37..good until 12:30PM and an all day ticket good until 5PM is $43,,,but on PASR they were saying early season will be $10 off..in years past tickets were halfprice until they got lazy mile open. No meet up time yet but I'm guessing sometime midmorning..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
root what the travel time like? and which route should i take? i would like to be there at 9:30 so i can get out by 1 or so. so i can go home and shower before i gota go dj.
Figure about 1:40 if no traffic.

Rt 78 to PA 33. Stay on 33 until you hit Rt 22. Take this to Rt 512. Go through the town of Bath. Make a left on to PA 248. Make right on to Blue Mt Drive.

I plan on leaving between 6 and 6:30 am. Not sure how long I'm gonna stay...

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Figure about 1:40 if no traffic.

Rt 78 to PA 33. Stay on 33 until you hit Rt 22. Take this to Rt 512. Go through the town of Bath. Make a left on to PA 248. Make right on to Blue Mt Drive.

I plan on leaving between 6 and 6:30 am. Not sure how long I'm gonna stay...

how long/ sort you gona stay. cause i thinki it would be kinda silly for oth of us to drive down.

Maksim

I will be at Camelback instead, they are going to have between 13 to 17 trails open. Go their site. Makes blue looks like a joke.

so there's a 70% chance we'll have a great opening day and a 30% chance we'll spend more time in the bar...

30% chance of rain means it will scare away some of the fairweather fence sitters...I wonder if Philpug will be there..:snow: maybe it will be snow at Blue mountain..at least up near the peak//

I'll arrive probably around 8:10AM and just wait at the ticket scanner with the blue crew until 830AM..I'll probably ski until about Noon or so..maybe later..