• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 11/27

Date: 11/27/08

Resort: Hunter Mountain

Weather: Mostly cloudy, sunny breaks, flurries 30 degrees.

Conditons: pp, hard pack and POWDER.

Mountain is in great shape. First time I've ever ridden Racers or Wayout (Z lift) in November. You can rip right down the middle of the trails because there is no ice in the base yet. Corner of Minya has sweet moguls as does a closed White Cloud ( all natural). Took out the rock skis. Anything above 2500' elevation had geat powder from Tuesday. Did some quality poaching of 8" of dense powder on Clairs, Alternate, K and White Cloud. Karl did a run or two with us as well.

Hunters new compressor put out incredible amounts of snow.the last 2 weeks.

Who is coming this weekend?

gmcunni

Date: 11/27/08

Resort: Hunter Mountain

Weather: Mostly cloudy, sunny breaks, flurries 30 degrees.

Conditons: pp, hard pack and POWDER.

Mountain is in great shape. First time I've ever ridden Racers or Wayout (Z lift) in November. You can rip right down the middle of the trails because there is no ice in the base yet. Corner of Minya has sweet moguls as does a closed White Cloud ( all natural). Took out the rock skis. Anything above 2500' elevation had geat powder from Tuesday. Did some quality poaching of 8" of dense powder on Clairs, Alternate, K and White Cloud. Karl did a run or two with us as well.

Hunters new compressor put out incredible amounts of snow.the last 2 weeks.

Who is coming this weekend?

sounds great.. my son and i are trying hunter for the first time. We'll be there tomorrow :spread: