• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Season trips and outings

skibum1321

I like the Cannon trip and would probably be up for that one.

If anyone wants to go to Smuggs, I would be a willing tour guide.

Vortex

skibum1321 said:
I like the Cannon trip and would probably be up for that one.

If anyone wants to go to Smuggs, I would be a willing tour guide.

I'll post more info as time comes. RivercOil and and myself and TB sound pretty firm on doing Cannon.
Thankx for the smuggs offer. Seems like you do know your way around well. thankx for the feed back.

Vortex

I was thinking Feb 4 or 11th. That is also a cold time of the winter, but the base should be good by then. The 11th is the sat before Valentines' day. That may effect some. I'm close enough to get back top go to dinner with my bride. Nothing set yet Jim.

Vortex

Bump
Still like a little feed back. About to make the 17th of Dec a day at Sunday River an event.
Any other suggestions of places would be taken into account. Feb at Cannon still on the horizon.
Loon sometime in Jan. The Loaf in April for Reggae is on the list for the next 10 years or so.

Vortex

Bump.
The 17th at the River is still on the agenda. Loon in Jan and Cannon in Feb. Other ideas and request would be appreciated by Dave and I.

Vortex

There had been some discusion about a( North) and possible south AZ ski trip. I had planned on doing a cannon outing in Late Jan or Feb. Anyone have a preference.

RivercOil please step in.

I think Cannon Qualifies for the North and gets high praise around here. Pop in and help me out.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
i would recommmend the later the better for cannon. wait for some treats to fill in and all that jazz. though the way this season is going, january isn't looking half bad for once! but last year, natural snow trails weren't even covered until late january which was pretty crazy.