• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

3 to 4 day hiking trip suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgsmith

I live near Torrington CT and I am trying to plan a 3 or 4 day hiking trip for a group of highschoolers in either late spring or early summer. I am not to familiar with a lot of the hiking around the area and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions. I don't wan't the hike to be to hard but it would be nice if there was a fair amount of vistas. I was thinking of doing part of the AT in CT because it is so close. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Mike P.

What are you looking for as far as overnight accomodations? The CT/MA border is a great place for hiking that time of year & isn't too hard (it's still hiking) and has many views, especially just over the border on Race & Jug End. The South Taconic maps available at EMS cover the areas as does the AT book for CT & MA

Status
Not open for further replies.