• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Microsoft Wipes Apple off the Map

ctenidae

Heh- I'm sure it was purely an accident.

Pretty funny, though. Have to wonder how high up the chain that went. Low-level programmer saw the two pictures, showed them to his buddy in the cafeteria, who told his manager, who stole the idea and went to his manager, who mentioned it a board meeting, everyone got a good chuckle, he got a bonus, and the programmer got fired for taking too long at lunch.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
And the war rages on....

Bill's just mad because he missed the boat on the iPod revolution.

Sony will be wiped off the maps next for coming out with that PSP.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
lol, nice one. since apple has gone to intel and has a windows environment available, bill gates might as well have literally wiped apple off the map. today's PCs even keep up with apple on their previous multimedia specialties. as much as i am not a fan of microsoft as a company, i like apple even less. at least steve jobs was original though :lol: instead of stealing, oops, i mean buying out all the company's ideas.