• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Sugarbush Thread" vs. Guess the ski area

Will the "Sugarbush Thread" beat the "Guess the ski area" thread?

• Total voters

Lostone

I don't do any winter recreation. None. I shovel,

You... You shovel?? Honey...? Sweetie...?

The snow's getting deep... Or maybe it is something else that is getting deep. :roll: :lol:

Oh, and HPD, he is a she. :wink:

I don't call just any guy honey, ya know. :wink: :oops: :lol:

And Noski, I think you fit in just fine, just like in the RSN forum.

Plus there is a hiking section here. I know you hike. :eek: And walking to your car does count as a hike. :lol:

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Noski...are you also Notry? I think it is your duty to at least try all the winter outdoor sports the valley has to offer. :lol:

X-country ski or snowshoe the MR path from Thr Trembly Rd trailhead. It's just up the road from you. Flat, incredible views, along the river. You would like it!

Take an easy cruise up at Ole's or Blueberry Lake. It's way for fun than shoveling. :lol:

Strat

Website
www.geocities.com
highpeaksdrifter said:
All kiding aside it must suck to live in the Mad River Valley and not be able to ride MRG. :angry: I know if I lived right next door to 2 majors, but could only use one it would piss me off.

Well, I live in the MRV and snowboard, and I prefer to think of it as 3 mountains rather than 2, so then it doesn't seem so bad...