• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

1/10 Storm Discussion Thread

danny p

hard to tell from inside but looks like 4" to 6" outside and light snow still falling.

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Two days ago the weather forecast up here was for snow showers, nothing big. Yesterday it changed to maybe some decent snow today. Getting ready to head up to the Bush to work as soon as I slug down one more cup of coffee. Always wish the big snow would come on Sat so folks who have driven a long way for the weekend get the a full day. Maybe next storm.

Looks like most of the northeast is getting in on this one. Too early for the official snow report but based on the 5" at my house along the river near the Access Rd gotta be 6-8" already on the hill, still snowing and it's the cold light powder stuff.

Hope you all can get out there and enjoy this wherever your skiing today! :D

psyflyer

surprisingly we got 6 inches overnight on Burke Mt. We were expecting 1-3, and wasn't going to check out the slopes, but now given the 6 inches of blessing it would be heresy not to.

WJenness

8" at SR, and the skiing was amazing this morning... First time I've skied that much powder, and it was a blast.

-w

roark

About 10" at our place near Keene.

Magic claimed 6" today, but sure skied like 12".

Greg

Staff member
We got 4-5" as did Sundown. Some sleet mixed in. Still made for a great great day.