• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 1/25-27

2knees

so andyz and mondeo on sun.....have ya heard from powbmps??

steveo

i havent but i think he usually does midweek when the kids are in school so probably monday would be my guess.

speaking of chris, he mentioned going to magic today. with all the chances for air time there, i hope he doesnt kill himself.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
bumping this up. anyone want to set up a meeting day/time? as i posted, i will have my kids with me but i'll get some skiing time on my own also.

Plan on being there both Sunday and Monday. I'll probably hit the Kzone meeting spot and don't want to do 2 meetings, so how about meeting up there. It's in back of the Killington Base Lodge. With your back to the mountain, it the entrance on the right side, in front of the entrance, towards the mountain, is an electric Killington sign. Be there at 10 AM

2knees

yeah no kidding. probably not going to ski sunday as i think we'll come up in the afternoon. i'll try to be at the meeting spot by 10 on monday.

steve, you have my cell. give me a call.

powbmps

Monday @ 10? I'm going to shoot for that. Will have to leave at 1:00 though.

2knees - are you free for a few hours at that time or will you have the family with you?

2knees

leaving in a little bit.

chris, call my cell monday, i should be free for a while monday morning.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Twas a good day, a bit on the cold side but the cold kept crowds to a minimum. For the most part the snow was in really nice shape, nicely groomed, and some nice bumps to be found,

powhunter

Nice!! Should be deserted tomorrow...I should be up around 9..Sent ya a pm with my cell Andy..In case Pat or my self miss the 10

steveo