• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Orion Cookout - August 8th Stamford, Conn

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Hey everyone,

I know we're all focused about skiing right now, and there's plenty of good snow to be had everywhere, but I thought I'd post this now anyway.

There's going to be an Orion users cookout June 20th in Stamford, Conn. This event will be sanctioned by Orion Outdoors. They are still working out facility reservations so the day might change.

It's only about an hour and a half ride for me so I'll defiantly be there. It's way early to be thinking about June, but will anyone else be up for this?

drjeff

So tempted, however that weekend, I'll be on the otherside of Long Island Sound attending the
2009usopengolfball.JPG

:)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I've got one definite co-worker already and one maybe (both own Orions). As you can imagine, I'll be there. I'm sure tasty is an understatement.

Glenn

Just a hunch, but there might be an Orion spring cook out in SoVT very close to a mountain where you might just have a season pass :rolleyes: ;)

Keep me posted!!!!

Random note: Mrs Glenn and I will be back up there this weekend. I've got an AlpineZone sticker on the tip of my left ski...keep an eye out in the lift line on Sunday. :spin:

drjeff

Keep me posted!!!!

Random note: Mrs Glenn and I will be back up there this weekend. I've got an AlpineZone sticker on the tip of my left ski...keep an eye out in the lift line on Sunday. :spin:

I'll be cruising around the singles lines Sunday as my wife is staying home this weekend to take my daughter to a birthday party on Saturday for one of her schoolmates.

Mid AM, I'll also likely be found in the general area of the magic carpet next the the base of Canyon Quad watching a bit of my son's Cub Camp lesson - I missed his on snow exploits last Sunday because of the powder day and that 3 year old really laid the guilt on me for doing so ;) :eek: ;) :lol:

Glenn

LOL! Will you be sporting the Steelers coat? I'll keep my eyes open!

drjeff

LOL! Will you be sporting the Steelers like coat? I'll keep my eyes open!

Fixed it for you. Carefull though of acusing me of wearing a Steeler's Coat, just might get you uninvited from an afternoon Orion fest this spring :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

Now Vcunning or 2knees might be seen wearing Steeler's Starter jackets the next couple of weekends ;)

51-29914-F.jpg

I heard that wearing one helps attract groupies ;)

SteelersFans.jpg

:blink: :eek:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Fixed it for you. Carefull though of acusing me of wearing a Steeler's Coat, just might get you uninvited from an afternoon Orion fest this spring :eek: ;) :rolleyes:

Now Vcunning or 2knees might be seen wearing Steeler's Starter jackets the next couple of weekends ;)

51-29914-F.jpg

SteelersFans.jpg

wrong...just plain old wrong doc

51-29914-F.jpg

SteelersFans.jpg

That's my ex-girlfriend..she freaking left me because of my beer belly..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
If any of the Orion owners here want to go, let me know what your T-shirt size is as I think Orion will be giving some away. Sooner the better. It should be fun and tasty.