Ski Sundown BUMP or BUST Mogul Competition - 1/24/09 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    I am also very glad Jay is ok, that crash really has us worried. You said you were going to go big and you didn't disappoint! We should also make mention that Mike (Mondeo) broke one of his bumps skis last night. So he did what any of us would do, woke up at 4:30am this morning and drove to the only shop he knew of that had mogul ski's in-stock.........3.5 hours away up at Killington. Only to drive all the way back for the comp. That is some serious dedication!
    No doubt! Nice job mondeo Mike for pulling 6-7 hours in the car just so you could compete with new bump skis. Jay would've been fun to watch in later rounds just to watch the sick airs.

I just got back from a party and I'm drunk as hell, but I'll throw together a quick vid of 180 and Dave Adams from Hunter. Give me about 30.....

[QUOTE=

I just got back from a party and I'm drunk as hell, but I'll throw together a quick vid of 180 and Dave Adams from Hunter. Give me about 30.....[/QUOTE]

had to drink to help with the pain of lossing to a chick huh? just jokeing she did rip

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
    had to drink to help with the pain of lossing to a chick huh? just jokeing she did rip
    She got further than you did too PUNK!!

Video Highlights

Some highlights. Nice job by the Hunter guys:

Here are a few of the pics I snapped today. Today was a lotta fun! Great to hang out & ski with the CLITS on their home turf. Great camraderie especially after the comp when we were hanging in the bar (as you might expect).

Jeff

2013-14:
    Killington 11/23, 11/29
    Okemo 12/13, 1/5
    Haystack (VT) 12/30
    Mount Snow 1/1, 3/2
    Berkshire East 1/12, 2/11
    Whiteface 2/22

My wife got a cool pic of my qualifying run all the way from the base deck:

It was really special to have her and my daughters there, even if they really couldn't see the event.

Great pics and video. My legs are so far apart. Where's my cant?

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Great pics and video. My legs are so far apart. Where's my cant?
    Those were some rad rear entry rentals....

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    Despite being a big p&ssy and bypassing the kicker I was happy how I skied today. I had better runs than my one official run but who gives a shit. Very fun day. Thanks to everyone at Sundown for putting on a 1st class event.

Greg, you may have lost to a girl but she ripped and was cute as hell.
    dude good work entering that. i give you major props. that wasnt ideal conditions by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    She got further than you did too PUNK!!
    because she beat YOU!

lol, we ALL were thinking the same thing when we realized she was in the mens division.

please dont let me ski against her, please please please.

she ripped no doubt about it though.

Thread Information