Ski Sundown BUMP or BUST Mogul Competition - 1/24/09 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 201
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I was happy with my skiing and psyched I qualified. I think I was seeded 14th. !
    I think you were seeded higher than that. Seeing how Dave (#1 seed) skied against the 16th seed, I imagine the 2nd skied against the 15th, 3rd against the 14th and so one. While that girl was good I don't think she landed the 3rd seed. I think you and the girl were the 6th or 7th pair. So if they did things by the numbers that would have made you either the 11th or 10th seed.


  2. #52
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    I think you were seeded higher than that. Seeing how Dave (#1 seed) skied against the 16th seed, I imagine the 2nd skied against the 15th, 3rd against the 14th and so one. While that girl was good I don't think she landed the 3rd seed. I think you and the girl were the 6th or 7th pair. So if they did things by the numbers that would have made you either the 11th or 10th seed.
    Dunno. I'll try to get the seeding from Jarrod and put together an image showing all the brackets.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  3. #53
    Yesterday’s event was a lot of fun. The sportsmanship and humility displayed by the local C.L.I.T.S., while having their asses handed to them by a chic and, a couple of families of uber skiers from Hunter was admirable. Thanks to all who participated.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sullivan View Post
    Yesterday’s event was a lot of fun. The sportsmanship and humility displayed by the local C.L.I.T.S., while having their asses handed to them by a chic and, a couple of families of uber skiers from Hunter was admirable. Thanks to all who participated.

    They came into OUR house and made us look like a bunch of posers!! Well I dont know about the rest of you guys..We need to redeem ourselves at the march comp...I think a few training sessions with jay will give us the proper motivation to return the C.L.I.T.S back to glory

    steveo

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    They came into OUR house and made us look like a bunch of posers!! Well I dont know about the rest of you guys..We need to redeem ourselves at the march comp...I think a few training sessions with jay will give us the proper motivation to return the C.L.I.T.S back to glory

    steveo
    You don't need any sessions with me. I'm the only clit not to finish the course.

  6. #56
    Is there any footage of my crash? I know how it felt but want to see how it looked

  7. #57
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill04 View Post
    Is there any footage of my crash? I know how it felt but want to see how it looked
    I'm still looking for the firewire cable for my camera (that Jeff was using during the comp) so that I can download it and take a look. The guy from Sundown who was shooting from the bucket in the flats got some real good footage though. I hope they post that up to vimeo so that you can check it out.
    Brian

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southington, CT
    Posts
    9,792
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill04 View Post
    Is there any footage of my crash? I know how it felt but want to see how it looked
    It should be on Brians camera. I realized it was you at last second(2 of you in almost identical jackets) and hit record. Only drawback was that the line on the left side was hard to video since the line and the kicker were only a few feet away from the platform.

    As Brian said, Sundowns guy caught the whole thing pretty good.
    2009/2010 - 28

    2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

    2008/09 - 33

  9. #59
    Brian has the vid loaded on the PC and is working on it now. Jarrod is a riot! It would almost be a shame to edit out the sound on this one. Yes, there is vid of the crash, though not up close.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    My wife got a cool pic of my qualifying run all the way from the base deck:



    It was really special to have her and my daughters there, even if they really couldn't see the event.
    great photo!
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

    2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:24 AM.