• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust II - 3/22/09

Course for mogul comp?

• Top to bottom

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • From the lower/middle of the steep section to the bottom

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Top to midstation

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Top of steep pitch to midstation

• Lower pitch only (midstation to bottom)

• Exhibition ;)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Staff member
how about 35 Men Only category for you.....:razz:

You talk a lot of smack for someone that has folded under pressure and wrecked both times so far. Planning to stay upright this time?

2knees

You talk a lot of smack for someone that has folded under pressure and wrecked both times so far. Planning to stay upright this time?

i talk alot of smack period. Its all about the buildup.

However, I remember someone putting together a video breaking down my crash in last years comp. So i dont appear to be alone in this category.

2knees

Here we go with the chest thumping and trash talking...

come on guys, its all about busting balls. nothing beats that. I got abused for 4 months after last years misadventure. now i'm the bad guy......

Grassi21

come on guys, its all about busting balls. nothing beats that. I got abused for 4 months after last years misadventure. now i'm the bad guy......

just an observation on my part. nothing wrong with it when its good natured. i usually avoid smack talk in general. sure offers some good laughs.

Greg

Staff member
However, I remember someone putting together a video breaking down my crash in last years comp. So i dont appear to be alone in this category.

Oh you mean this one?

Greg

Staff member

Oh you mean this one?

Here's this year's. I apologize for the delay:

Come on, Pat. Go for the hat trick next month... :roll:

2knees

nice work greg. i can laugh at myself. i do it all the time.

Greg

Staff member
The mountain is ready now to officially make this pseudo-announcement. It's been rumored for a while, but here's the deal:

March 22 will start with a slope style event with $500 to the winner, then an invite only big air contest with $1,000 to the winner. They will finish the day with the Bump or Bust comp with $1,000 going to the winner! More details to come.

Greg

Staff member
Steeze, Air and Bumps.. who's going for the triple crown???? :flag:

Jay might be man enough. We should station Life Star in the lot though (not even funny.... :-o )

powhunter

Jarrod or Chris.......you should consider having a mens division (over 45) cause I would really like to take more than 1 run

thanks

steveo

Status
Not open for further replies.