• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Youtube Gems

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Those first drop in's were nuts, Lil to high for me LOL. Must have been low or no wind conditions to fly that close to the mountain.
pretty cool lift system, low fuel consumption too.

Had a conversation with my father in laws neighbor , He was asking for a glider ride and mentioned he had a Paramotor ......Right away my psycho brain shifted to skiing......The possibilities? ......Motor only .....my local favorite BC place has a long flat skin to get access....could i just use the motor? .....Yep!.
Next thought West of Blue mountain ski area is a barren section of mountain that fills in nicely and visible from RT248 ? very long skin and I've dismissed it as too far for the effort...but I could land on the mountain top , ski skin back up and fly home!

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
My kind of crazy ...I've skied behind a pickup on a runway but ot a train LOL. Straight skis so I'm thinking not a good skier ,someone better would have been able to maintain control.