• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bump skiing pants

bvibert

Staff member

Ah, I see why; they're posted into an album in his profile, which is set to private. That means that only his contacts (friends) and moderators can see it. Since I'm both of those and you two are neither I can see the pic and you can't. I could change his album to public, but that wouldn't be right without asking permission. I can, however, upload it to a public area:

powhunters_bump_pants.jpg

Grassi21

Ah, I see why; they're posted into an album in his profile, which is set to private. That means that only his contacts (friends) and moderators can see it. Since I'm both of those and you two are neither I can see the pic and you can't. I could change his album to public, but that wouldn't be right without asking permission. I can, however, upload it to a public area:

Sweet

gmcunni

Ah, I see why; they're posted into an album in his profile, which is set to private. That means that only his contacts (friends) and moderators can see it. Since I'm both of those and you two are neither I can see the pic and you can't.
i sent him a friend request so i can see his private pix. :p

powbmps

Niiiiice!

That's Evel Knievel steeze right there.

You need some gloves like the Hammer.

o3jeff

Hope your not in a hurry, I sent him a friend request during bike season and I just click befriend powhunter again and it says "your friendship with powhunter is already pending". The odd thing is that there is a "+" next to his name on the active user list.

Grassi21

jeff you should ski some bumps tomorrow afternoon. should be soft and forgiving.

bvibert

Staff member
The odd thing is that there is a "+" next to his name on the active user list.

The "+" means that he's in your contacts list, which probably automatically happened when you sent the friend request. The contacts list and friends list are closely related, but someone does not need to be your friend to be in your contacts list.

mondeo

Phew. I was getting scared that they were the Emperor's New Bump Skiing Pants. Don't wanna have any of that at Sundown.

Greg

Staff member

+1.

you have to walk the walk if you want to wear the pants.

Gary - with your tight stance, you could totally pull it of. I very rarely see you break your stance. Me on the other hand - no effin way. I don't rock the knee flags full time; just for comps and even then it's probably more detrimental than helpful. :lol:

Niiiiice!

That's Evel Knievel steeze right there.

You need some gloves like the Hammer.

That's a friggin' hilarious post. :lol: