• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bump skiing pants

2knees

cant view ebay at work although i'm sure they are hideous if you pointing them in my direction.

i took it to a new level yesterday. When steve called and asked when i was leaving i was still in my painting wind pants. i didnt change. there were paint stains all over my pants. my jacket had big ole brown stains on it from being in my trunk for a week.

i looked like a mess.

Greg

Staff member
funny yesterday...he was painting in the morning and had paint all over his wind pants..

steveo

:lol: Next thing will be him conveniently kneeling in a tray of paint. By "accident" of course.... :lol:

Greg

Staff member
cant view ebay at work although i'm sure they are hideous if you pointing them in my direction.

Pretty rad actually:

rad.JPG

You could pull that off.

bvibert

Staff member
I actually like them. If they were cheaper and I thought they'd fit me I'd consider picking them up for myself.

powbmps

Those are nice, but......$99 is a bit steep for 10 year old pants, "vintage" or not.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
i took it to a new level yesterday. When steve called and asked when i was leaving i was still in my painting wind pants. i didnt change. there were paint stains all over my pants. my jacket had big ole brown stains on it from being in my trunk for a week.

i looked like a mess.
I thought it was funny when I read the comparison the other day of you to the hobo of the skiing world. This just seals the deal! :lol:

powbmps

2knees - You and me man, lets tear this sh*t up! I already scored the Fate pants on ebay. Now it's your turn.

Last edited:

2knees

btw, here's my collection of bump pants.

IMG_1629.JPG

I havent busted out the lemon yellow ones yet..... thinkin the gunny comp.

powbmps

Hey there.......nice pant quiver!

Last edited:

Grassi21

I saw these on Chainlove... although they are for MTB they would match Steve O's pants perfectly...

REDA.jpg