• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bump skiing pants

Grassi21

Kinda gross for used pants that somebody would want them that badly. :eek:

2knees get ready to bust my lax player balls...

my HS lax program is one of the most well known in the country. when we used to go to lacrosse camps in Jr high and HS we would be able to sell our used lax shorts for upwards of $80. they used to be around $20 or so back then.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Grassi, that's really gross. :puke:

I mean, I know there are guys out there who are into sniffing panties and such. But used shorts being a hot commodity? Yuck!

Grassi21

Grassi, that's really gross. :puke:

I mean, I know there are guys out there who are into sniffing panties and such. But used shorts being a hot commodity? Yuck!

i agree. but what did we care? we were in 8th grade and some dope was willing to give us 80 beans for used lax shorts.

powhunter

another pair on e-bay....new navy/white large...cmon mondeo ya know ya want them

powhunter-albums-lob-picture227-pants.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
What would be a good source for new bump pants? Is there one? $180 for used seems a bit ridiculous no matter how radical they might be. No desire to buy any, just curious seeing such high prices for used.

mondeo

What would be a good source for new bump pants? Is there one? $180 for used seems a bit ridiculous no matter how radical they might be. No desire to buy any, just curious seeing such high prices for used.
A good source for new bump pants would be to buy some regular ski pants and sew patches on. To my knowledge, no one is making bump pants anymore.

These ones are supposedly new.

mondeo

Gah, got to Sundown a few minutes too late to boot up my laptop and ensure the purchase.

However,
%21BN3orhgBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKioEjlLmeN7IBJrz7orhCw%7E%7E_1.JPG

Same guy as the other ones. Unfortunate thing is I won't be able to get them in time for Sugarbush, but should be able to pick 'em up before Sundown. If I decide they're acceptable, not sure if I like the orange or not.

powbmps

Pick one of these up from backcountry.com and you'll be stylin' (they say it is more of a pumpkin orange than the picture shows):

Last edited:

powhunter

Gah, got to Sundown a few minutes too late to boot up my laptop and ensure the purchase.

However,

Same guy as the other ones. Unfortunate thing is I won't be able to get them in time for Sugarbush, but should be able to pick 'em up before Sundown. If I decide they're acceptable, not sure if I like the orange or not.

where did you score those??

steveo

mondeo

Where is the best place to change into your tree skiing pants or groomed cruiser pants? Inquiring minds want to know? :wink:
Tree pants, I think that's obvious. The trees.

Groomed cruiser pants? Best place to change into those is the nursing home. Along with your diaper.

Greg

Staff member

However,

I think the color is rad, but I like orange....

Madroch

I'll ask the dumb question:dunce:-- and I apologize if its answered in the thread and I missed it-- what makes patches or knee pads important for bump skiing other than "steaziness". Flame away..... but I simply must know...perhaps my bump struggles are due to my patchless pants :wink:? I thought I had narrowed the issues to either skis or bindings (having purchased both new short poles and better fitting boots this year). If I need new pants too, I will definitely have to get a better deal on Greg's cabrawlers....