• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Black or Tenney?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
What I find really frustrating, from my selfish point of view, is that student season passes are only valid for full time college students. I understand why they do that, but as someone who's getting their MBA at night, it's a great value that I can't partake in.

I guess they figure you're not poor or starving :-(

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
What I find really frustrating, from my selfish point of view, is that student season passes are only valid for full time college students. I understand why they do that, but as someone who's getting their MBA at night, it's a great value that I can't partake in.
While I have not nor am I currently enrolled in a MBA program, I have considered doing so. And if I do, I would not feel the same. I don't think people who work full time need a student discount. Full time Masters students may have a legitimate issues. But usually full time Masters students are generally extending their Undergraduate degree.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
While I have not nor am I currently enrolled in a MBA program, I have considered doing so. And if I do, I would not feel the same. I don't think people who work full time need a student discount. Full time Masters students may have a legitimate issues. But usually full time Masters students are generally extending their Undergraduate degree.

I 100% absolutely agree with you. That's why I said I understand why ski areas have that policy and that my point of view is selfish. I'm not clamoring for a change in the policy, it was just a statement that it would be nice if I were able to partake in a discounted season pass. Nothing more, nothing less.