• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

Retired Skier

I'm a ski house member with others who use this forum so I'm joining to see what's getting posted.

Vter

I prefer to play my own game, no I don’t want to ride with you. I smoke, I drink beers, I know how to find my lines, we just find each other.
Yes, I get along with whatever sticks I have on anywhere with any maggots

skiur

I prefer to play my own game, no I don’t want to ride with you. I smoke, I drink beers, I know how to find my lines, we just find each other.
Yes, I get along with whatever sticks I have on anywhere with any maggots

Somebody had one too many drinks last night!

jackgopack4

Hi all, skiier in the northeast who grew up in the midwest. Don't get out as much as I hope, but do go out west once a year as well. Happy to be here! Home mountain is Hunter, just tough to get up there during the week when it's not super busy!

Jpruitt

Hi, everyone. I'm Jen and even though I'm not big on skiing, my bf is. I'm here to connect better with his passion. I hope I find advice and recommendations for a beginner:ROFLMAO:. I do love a good hike:giggle: