• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

bvibert

Staff member
Welcome to the forums cliff! I don't have any answers to your problem, but you should try posting a new thread in the skiing forum. Also you may have some more luck over at skilifts.org.

PAFirefighter

Website
www.RickRotondoPhoto.com
Hey all. Quick intro since I am at work for 5 more mins. I'm Rick, 28, I live in Exton, PA. I skied from 1998-2005 when I was in a ski accident at Blue Mountain's lower terrain park. Haven't been on the slopes since. I'm here to find some new gear and get back into the swing of things, especially since my g/f boards and we'll be hitting the slopes often this season. I work for a Jeep parts company called Quadratec. I am big into Jeep's, motorcycles, fast cars, etc. I'm a photographer. I was also a firefighter for nearly 10 years and ran some EMS as well. I'll post more later, especially looking for some good gear! :) See you around the forums!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Hey all. Quick intro since I am at work for 5 more mins. I'm Rick, 28, I live in Exton, PA. I skied from 1998-2005 when I was in a ski accident at Blue Mountain's lower terrain park. Haven't been on the slopes since. I'm here to find some new gear and get back into the swing of things, especially since my g/f boards and we'll be hitting the slopes often this season. I work for a Jeep parts company called Quadratec. I am big into Jeep's, motorcycles, fast cars, etc. I'm a photographer. I was also a firefighter for nearly 10 years and ran some EMS as well. I'll post more later, especially looking for some good gear! :) See you around the forums!
Welcome to AZ. Hope to ski some runs with you this season. There's a few other Blue Mountain guys on here as well.

AngryHugo

Website
www.facebook.com
woa hugo, just read that wrong - not everyone at blue rolls like that :spin:

binoculars2.jpg

NorEasterSkier

New to the boards here, but not new to skiing. Here is me in a nutshell: My name is Kristen, I'm 26, self-employed, and I have been skiing for about 20 years now. Most of my trips in the winter are out west (4-6 weeks/year), but I spend a good amount of weekends up in Waitsfield, VT, and day trips during the week up to the Catskills.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
New to the boards here, but not new to skiing. Here is me in a nutshell: My name is Kristen, I'm 26, self-employed, and I have been skiing for about 20 years now. Most of my trips in the winter are out west (4-6 weeks/year), but I spend a good amount of weekends up in Waitsfield, VT, and day trips during the week up to the Catskills.

Welcome! Don't let the guys scare you off. ;)

SkiFanE

Hi! New here. Ski at Sunday River. Some know me. I'm jumping in lol. This is going to be 40th year on skis.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Hello Everyone,

Joined in April and never got around to posting. I've been skiing since leather boots and cable binding but only just. Moved to NH 5 years ago and have only been seriously hiking that long. I look forward to reading your posts and putting in my 2¢.

Bob