• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

asrk

12" a week would be awesome. hoping to get my first ski weekend in mid-december.

asrk

live in MA, probably would call Sunday River home...used to ski Killington the most and all over the East Coast when I was younger, out west some...but now usually stick to SR, Stowe, Sugarloaf...

pshydriad

Hi, My name is PeggySue and I joined in early 2011 but have not been on the board much. I am looking forward to a great ski season (can't be worse than last year) and am hoping to get out west this year as well. My all time favorite place that I have ever skied was Whistler and I would love to go back for a full week.

I am interested in finding day-trip buses that leave from outside of Boston if anyone knows of any.

Georgia Peach

Hi, another one convinced to sign up for the Sugarloaf trip. :daffy: I'm originally from Georgia and started skiing two years ago. Looking forward to lots of snow and a great trip. :snow:

soozilah

Another member wa-loaf told me about Sugarloaf trip and I'd love to join so here I am - looking forward to it!

Georgia Peach

Welcome to the forums Georgia Peach. Where do you normally ski?

Thanks. I have a bronze pass at Wachusetts and I also use that to get a discount at Okemo. Sunday River is probably my favorite resort. We're heading up there tomorrow for a couple days.

jude1

Hi Everyone, I am Judy and I am very excited to be part of this group! I am a middle school foreign language teacher. I am a decent skiier, nothing too crazy though. I have 3 boys who all ski and snowboard and they are awesome at it. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Judy

legalskier

Welcome Judy. Hopefully you'll find lots of good info and food for thought here- all in English. What language do you speak- French? Maybe you can put together an AZ Summit in Chamonieux....oui? Hehe.

jude1

wachusett is the perfect get away for the day, something for everyone

jude1

bonjour

Welcome Judy. Hopefully you'll find lots of good info and food for thought here- all in English. What language do you speak- French? Maybe you can put together an AZ Summit in Chamonieux....oui? Hehe.

you are very funny-I like that! Chamonix would be superb, one day...

SMangino

Hello all! Im excited to be a part of the forum. I've lurked here for awhile but finally decided to register, I'm hoping to attend the summit but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. I am a sit skier and haven't skied in awhile, this is the year I get back on the slopes!