• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Latest Netflix Selection?

bvibert

Staff member

hammer

Been watching bits of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus...seems like a "typical" Terry Gilliam flick. Last movie that Heath Ledger was in.

BackLoafRiver

Agreed. I signed the petition.

Also signed and posted to FB.

While home sick yesterday, I watched season 4 of 24 (more than half of it) as well as Hot Tub Time Machine. Loved both. Can't wait to get home and watch the next few episodes.

Next up: Kick-Ass and Battlestar Gallactica the mini-series.

mondeo

bvibert

Staff member
From Comcast's perspective, Netflix is profiting from the infrastructure Comcast has put in place and maintains.

Not sure where I stand on net neutrality. It's not nearly as neutral as its proponents would suggest.

That infrastructure is paid for by it's subscribers. Lots of companies make money over the internet, should they all be paying fees to the ISPs??

SKIQUATTRO

didnt know the wii was wifi/wireless...i do have a wireless router in the house...just pull up the Wii home screen and access thru that?? thought it had to be hard wired...

bvibert

Staff member
didnt know the wii was wifi/wireless...i do have a wireless router in the house...just pull up the Wii home screen and access thru that?? thought it had to be hard wired...

As far as I know they're all WiFi, ours is. It's been a while since I set ours up, but it was pretty straight forward. IIRC there's a Settings or Configuration icon at the bottom of the Home Screen that you use to get into the setup screen.

bvibert

Staff member
Weird. I'm too lazy to go through this thread but I think you and I have had this conversation already. I'm going prematurely senile.

I was thinking the same thing, though I couldn't remember who I had the discussion with... ;)