• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Trouble with Wildcat website.

Greg

Staff member
Fine here. What type of error or response page do you get?

NHpowderhound

It's getting timed out. IE searches and after about 30 seconds of searching for the website and proxy settings gives me the cannot find server message. I've even tried using a google search for Wildcat and used the links provided. Perhaps i've been banned! Nooooooooo!
((*
*))NHPH

NHpowderhound

Ok,i'm still not able to open the Wildcat website. I have Firefox and am useing it to reply to this thread. I dont have this problem with any other site. I cant open it from links or typing it directly into my toolbar. Did Irene ban me from the site for one of my AZ Challenge questions? Suggestions from techies are greatly appreciated.
((*
*))NHPH

tirolerpeter

Wildcat

No problem. The site "popped" instantly on my first try. I do have a very high speed cable connection that works very well. Hope you work it out.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Did Irene ban me from the site for one of my AZ Challenge questions?
:lol:

well, i can still access it despite my consistant dumping on their snow conditions reporting ;) so it can't possibly be that. pops up right away on my end. try snagging their DNS and using the numbers instead of the URL maybe? :?

LVNLARG

NHpowderhound said:
Perhaps i've been banned! Nooooooooo!
((*
*))NHPH

If you're so disgruntled with Wildcat and voiced it to the point that you think they would go to the extent of banning you from their site....Why on earth are you so desperate to visit their site? There are other ski areas you know... What are you...some sort of ski resort stalker? From the sounds of things...if they havn't banned you from the site....maybe they should....and the property itself! :eek:

Breeze

NHpowderhound said:
Ok,i'm still not able to open the Wildcat website. I have Firefox and am useing it to reply to this thread. I dont have this problem with any other site. I cant open it from links or typing it directly into my toolbar. Did Irene ban me from the site for one of my AZ Challenge questions? Suggestions from techies are greatly appreciated.
((*
*))NHPH

Have you tried "REFRESH"? I only ask that tongue in cheek.

Mercury/ In Touch has made several updates over the last months to Wildcat's online and in-house software, with varying degrees of success. If your cache/cookie/favorites file is carrying an address to a faulty version ( from September????), try this link in a new tab or window in Firefox.

http://www.skiwildcat.com/

Breeze

thetrailboss

Staff member
LVNLARG said:
NHpowderhound said:
((*
*))NHPH

If you're so disgruntled with Wildcat and voiced it to the point that you think they would go to the extent of banning you from their site....Why on earth are you so desperate to visit their site? There are other ski areas you know... What are you...some sort of ski resort stalker? From the sounds of things...if they havn't banned you from the site....maybe they should....and the property itself! :eek:

Hmmm...another harsh post tonight. :-? Again, please read our rules and be courteous. These posts are inappropriate....

PM Sent.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
LVNLARG said:
:eek: :blink: :roll:

blacknblue

thetrailboss said:
LVNLARG said:
NHpowderhound said:
((*
*))NHPH

Hmmm...another harsh post tonight. :-? Again, please read our rules and be courteous. These posts are inappropriate....

PM Sent.
I just figured it was meant tongue-in-cheek. Maybe I'm just naive, though.

NHpowderhound

Tongue in cheek is often difficult to get across in an internet forum. It sounds good to the person writing it but sometimes gets lost in the translation. Diddnt mean to get anyone in trouble with the law :lol:
I've deleted my cookies and followed everyones advice except for Riv's when he suggested
try snagging their DNS and using the numbers instead of the URL maybe? :?
cuz I aint smarts enuff to no wat he meens.
((*
*))NHPH

NHpowderhound

Success! After I dont know how many months I can finally open the Wildcat website! My banishment has been lifted! I havent even tried to open the site in about a month so I dont know when my exile officially ended.
I'm still mystified as to why I couldn't open it :-? .
((*
*))NHPH