Not another run-in with ski patrol...Blue 3/8...hero snow..empty - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Something is sriously wrong at Blue----I know and have met so many NSP in my day and most of those guys are the coolest dudes on the hill---just have have a hard time understanding the whole attitude thing.

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
    Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    I'm sure as the day goes on, I'll think of someother stuff that is bothering me about this. If you get the chance, mention to them that I'm highly debating if I should support Blue next year, or save some cash and go to MC.

i have been having a great year mc. they cab has been running a little funny but i have never waited in line more than a min.
    Moguls are a result of too many skiers. If I end up in a bump field, I've already made a series of mistakes.
    JD

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    Can you guys give me some advice on how I should approach the management at Blue mountain??? I want to be very polite and considerate but would like to get my point across. I really hope they give me 10 minutes and actually listen to me as opposed to the ski patrollers who just talk over me and get flustered. I just want to get this resolved so I can go on with my life.
    Uhhh I'd probably start with an apology for bein such a ............

I agree with most of the posts that the BMSP is out of control but a big part of it is a result of certain behaviors on the mountain.

you guys aren't really victims in this case....
    "that feeling: hovering in a weightless space with honey on the tip of your tongue and pure red blood gorging your heart, soaring on a current of angelic music cutting clear mountain air." -norman ollestad, crazy for the storm

I don't know if this has been said before, but here's a question: If it had gone this way, could the whole thing have been avoided?

SP: Do you know how fast you were going down Challenge
    GSS: Not sure
    SP: Pretty damn fast, if you hit a tree you could die
    GSS: Isn't Challenge a Double Diamond..extremely difficult run for experts only
    SP: Yes but you shouldn't ski that fast
    GSS: Oh, yeah, OK cool. Sorry about that dude, I'll try to slow down in the future. Thanks.

Or would he have still come at you? You sorta fanned the flames a bit...
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
    Uhhh I'd probably start with an apology for bein such a ............

I agree with most of the posts that the BMSP is out of control but a big part of it is a result of certain behaviors on the mountain.

you guys aren't really victims in this case....
    Me and Root are victims..I was harrassed for skiing Challenge the way I always ski challenge..and chased into the parking lot..maybe you should talk to your buddy Hans and see if the patrollers will lighten up..since even you feel that BMSP is out of control..

Quote Originally Posted by SkiDork View Post
    I don't know if this has been said before, but here's a question: If it had gone this way, could the whole thing have been avoided?

SP: Do you know how fast you were going down Challenge
    GSS: Not sure
    SP: Pretty damn fast, if you hit a tree you could die
    GSS: Isn't Challenge a Double Diamond..extremely difficult run for experts only
    SP: Yes but you shouldn't ski that fast
    GSS: Oh, yeah, OK cool. Sorry about that dude, I'll try to slow down in the future. Thanks.

Or would he have still come at you? You sorta fanned the flames a bit...
    Sure, but Joel was so rude to me that it was impossible for me to keep my cool..anyway I'll file an official complaint about him with management later this afternoon..hopefully he gets a talking to and is more cordial to paying customers..

Me and Root are victims..I was harrassed for skiing Challenge the way I always ski challenge..and chased into the parking lot..maybe you should talk to your buddy Hans and see if the patrollers will lighten up..since even you feel that BMSP is out of control..
    maybe you should talk to him.... oh wait you did and insulted him and and his family in a profanity laced tantrum in public and on online
    "that feeling: hovering in a weightless space with honey on the tip of your tongue and pure red blood gorging your heart, soaring on a current of angelic music cutting clear mountain air." -norman ollestad, crazy for the storm

Quote Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
    maybe you should talk to him.... oh wait you did and insulted him and and his family in a profanity laced tantrum in public and on online
    Get over it Mike...it wasn't you or your wife

What series of events has gotten the patrol to where they feel the need to slow so many people down now? The videos were a joke.

I'd feel equally as frustrated as you Steeze.

Sure, but Joel was so rude to me that it was impossible for me to keep my cool..anyway I'll file an official complaint about him with management later this afternoon..hopefully he gets a talking to and is more cordial to paying customers..
    Not mention that Joel was so unstable about this, he felt the need to chastise GSS for TWO lift rides up the mountain, after they had already shook hands and agreed to disagree on the matter.

Thread Information