• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown March 13th

2knees

high of 43 and sunny on friday. should be nice for you guys. i'd love to hit it but work has actually gotten in the way lately so i'll be there on sunday most likely. High of 47 and crystal clear is the forecast.

powhunter

yea no can do either....BTW Alan thanks for the help you gave me on the pole planting sunday...slowed it down a bit last night and really focused on what you said...
steveo

jack97

high of 43 and sunny on friday. should be nice for you guys. i'd love to hit it but work has actually gotten in the way lately so i'll be there on sunday most likely. High of 47 and crystal clear is the forecast.

Hmmm..... that a definite? Thinking about heading over to sundown this w/e, still waiting it out on which places will recover there bump run in quicker time.

2knees

Hmmm..... that a definite? Thinking about heading over to sundown this w/e, still waiting it out on which places will recover there bump run in quicker time.

as far as me being there, yes, its as definite as i can be.

as far as the weather, well, thats the forecast but it is new england. :lol: