• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your Favorite Sundown Trip Reported.

Greg

Staff member
wrong forum einstein.

Moving it for Mr. Hilarious...

Hey andy - not really sure you have any business questioning other people's terrain preferences (seeded bumps or otherwise), favorite ski areas (Sundown or otherwise), or quite frankly anything skiing related for that matter. I've seen you ski. Seems to me you should find a "molehill" of your own so you can practice a little bit. Oy vey! :roll:

MrMagic

andy dont worry i have them all saved with all photos and vid's, i will burn them for you on a few DVD's and send them up that way you dont have to decide

Grassi21

yeah, it must be crappy seeing a user group that obsesses about one ski area and shares info about conditions, crowds, interfaces and gets results with management, etc. if we aren't careful we might go the way of KZone or the lesser know Killington Access Road sites. i guess the only difference is that sundown's management is much more receptive than k-mart. but then again, we don't abuse the privilege of interfacing with industry reps.

Vortex

I don't spend much time on this back and forth, I thought when I read the thread it was going to say the one not written.

Have you ever thought of having a Sundown board, like the Ny and Mad river valley ones, I really don't have any interest in Ct skiing, but go for it. Not for me to sh-t on anyones party. Turns are fun for all.
If i lived in Ct I probably would go there at night, like I did at Pats Peak.

Grassi21

I don't spend much time on this back and forth, I thought when I read the thread it was going to say the one not written.

Have you ever thought of having a Sundown board, like the Ny and Mad river valley ones, I really don't have any interest in Ct skiing, but go for it. Not for me to sh-t on anyones party. Turns are fun for all.
If i lived in Ct I probably would go there at night, like I did at Pats Peak.

Bob, I don't think there would be a back and forth if the Sundown haters would shut up and ski. I guess it helps them pass time during the day and gives them something to complain about. The Sundown jabs and retaliation is all a waste of time if you ask me.

Vortex

I just see many threads on it and don't read many of them.

I hear ya. Just seemed enough chatter for its own page.

I really don't read many trip reports period. I am pretty set in my ways and plans. What is written does not really change my plans.

Most with season passes kind of have a set agenda due to money already spent. The day skier or ticket buyers who have more flexibility use more of the info.
IMO

I do write up events sometimes. More about the social aspect than skiing itself.

2knees

outside of having an excuse to bust on andy, does anyone actually care what he thinks?

the dude can barely stand up on skis......

danny p

must a negative comment about Killington appear in every thread? You Sundown skiers are rookies in the hate department...be a K skier/rider and then you will know hate....j/k:grin: