• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Auction: 173 cm K2 Cabrawler mogul skis w/ Look PX12s

mondeo

These skis are still available BTW...
Did you hurt your knee or something?

Got any da bomb steezy boots to go along with them?

Are they parabolics?

(Sorry, it was just the "These skis are still available" line brought up fond memories. Had to do it. :razz:)

Did you hurt your knee or something?

Got any da bomb steezy boots to go along with them?

Are they parabolics?

(Sorry, it was just the "These skis are still available" line brought up fond memories. Had to do it. :razz:)

ahahahaha..you sre a riot..:daffy:

Madroch

These skis are still available BTW...

Just bought a new putter (which works no better than its multiple predecessors).. will have to check the balance on the discretionary sports equipment fund...

Grassi21

I think you can lock down this thread now that they are remounted. ;-)

o3jeff

Chris I think your going to like them and they'll make a big difference in the bumps once you get them figured out. I've been using mine the past couple times out and have gotten the hang of them on the groomers, being able to hold a tight stance and rip thru short tight turns. Now I just have to figure out how to carry it over to the bumps.

Greg

Staff member
Don't forget to detune the tips and tails.

Grassi21

Don't forget to detune the tips and tails.

:) Will do. Gonna have to do that in the Sundown lodge after I pick them up... That or get skidmarks to do it at the shop before I leave.

Greg

Staff member
:) Will do. Gonna have to do that in the Sundown lodge after I pick them up... That or get skidmarks to do it at the shop before I leave.

Pick up a gummy stone from skidmarks. You probably have a fine file floating around. Start with that and use the gummy to smooth it out. It takes about 5 minutes total. Remember, the fingernail trick.