My feelings on the RED SOX....today. - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Been wondering how Sox fans felt about A-Rod after the players association nixed the deal that would have brought him to Boston. I see you blame either him or the Yanks for that nonsense. I would be pissed at the union personally.

I'm guessing you'd all be bowing at his feet if he wore a Sox uniform. But that's just a guess.

Bums. They're all bums.

(Hope they can pull it off...)

-Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua B
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiDog
    All I know is A-ROD rules...sorry had to..

M

Do you feel at all weird being a man and publicly announcing you're an A-Rod fan? Do you have his shirt too?

Naaaa is SUPER EASY to be a yankee fan...

Don't be jealous... you'd be singing his praises if he was hitting 47HR's for the BOSOX...

M

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua B
    All I know is A-ROD rules...sorry had to..

M

Do you feel at all weird being a man and publicly announcing you're an A-Rod fan? Do you have his shirt too?

Naaaa is SUPER EASY to be a yankee fan...

Don't be jealous... you'd be singing his praises if he was hitting 47HR's for the BOSOX...

M
    At least our players don't slap.
    Fear should be treated like fire - it's a good thing that can keep you warm but it can also burn down the house

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Sox go into series with Yanks down by 2 and will need to sweep. Won't happen, though. Sox take 2 of 3 necessitating 1 game play-off.
    Remember - if you take 2 out of 3 games in a series, you only gain one game in the standings. If the Sox are down by 2 going into the Yankee series, they need to sweep to win outright. If they are down by one going into the series, taking 2 out of 3 will tie them and force the playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by skibum1321
    True, but ours don't try to beat up old men (although that ex-Sox is now a member of that other NY team).

God there are so many possibilities.

I hope to see a three way tie for the Wild Card. That will give TWO "do or die" games on Monday (Division) and Tuesday (Wild Card)(barring a rain-out).

Quote Originally Posted by ChileMass
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Sox go into series with Yanks down by 2 and will need to sweep. Won't happen, though. Sox take 2 of 3 necessitating 1 game play-off.
    Remember - if you take 2 out of 3 games in a series, you only gain one game in the standings. If the Sox are down by 2 going into the Yankee series, they need to sweep to win outright. If they are down by one going into the series, taking 2 out of 3 will tie them and force the playoff game.
    Oops...you are correct. Despite being an engineer, math was never my strong point...

Or wear purple lipstick...

Mmmmmmmm....Grape!
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

Pop music star Bronson Arroyo , spurred on by Theo Epstein, is to blame. Dont tell me he couldnt have one at least two more games this year if he had been more focused on baseball and not on his god awful music....that skinny little geek

born to ski forced to work

Quote Originally Posted by atomic68
    Pop music star Bronson Arroyo , spurred on by Theo Epstein, is to blame. Dont tell me he couldnt have one at least two more games this year if he had been more focused on baseball and not on his god awful music....that skinny little geek
    Well, at least he finally lost the corn-row hairstyle.

Thread Information