• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Does anybody still not wear a helmet???

Warp Daddy

Love the brain bucket , Put away my Giro Talon and just brought out my spring lite weight one today -- what a freaking mistake ---------------------it was damn cold today windchill was NASTY

prisnah

I wear one about half the time. Mid winter deep days when I know I'll be in the trees pretty much all day, it's on, super cold days, icy days, on. Spring days, such as this past week or so...always off, no matter where I plan on pointing em.

I do appreciate having it on when I'm bushwacking around in the trees.....makes those little branches waay less annoying.

But no way am I wearing one on a 35+ degree day.

My girlfriend usually plays it about the same.

I really don't like wearing a helmet too much, I feel like it restricts my vision and ability to swivel my head if need be, just a little bit, but noticeable to me....but like I said it does have it's purposes and it's great not having to try and avoid those little branches. I always bring it with me, but make a game time decision while booting up in the lot.

I have multiple helmets as well. A Bern hardhat w/ music hookups , and a RED Hi-Fi.