• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Mogul Comp 3/28

After many years of pleading, it looks like we are going to try and have an amateur competition again. We used to have this every year, but Pond Skim replaced it on the calendar. The calendar has an opeing for this event.

We have the remains of the seeded line on Eisenhower to work with. I promised I would guage interest from the bump crowd.

bvibert

Staff member
I would be all over it, but we have two prior commitments for that day. I hope that you can get together a big enough crew to make it worthwhile. I'll try my hardest to make it next year, especially if there's more advanced notice.

mondeo

Tough call. I was planning on visiting family and doing Holiday Valley's competition on the 28th, but if you need help getting a competition off the ground, that might be a worthy enough cause to change my plans.

bvibert

Staff member
I would try to make it...........not enter it...unless they needed comic relief.

You gotta enter to show your support! That's why I enter in Sundown's comps, I have no delusions of actually doing well..