• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Bump Comp 3/28

Tenatively scheduled. To be held on Eisenhower. More info as I receive it.

powhunter

Wish I could make this...but unfortunately patience is running thin with the girlfriend and work....impossible to take a sat off

steveo

Greg

Staff member
Pretty unlikely for me too unfortunately. Saturdays are usually reserved for family stuff. However, I would encourage any AZer, especially Sundown locals to support this event especially after Al and Dave Adams supported ours.

bvibert

Staff member
I would encourage any AZer, especially Sundown locals to support this event especially after Al and Dave Adams supported ours.

Agreed! Like I said in the other post about this; I'd absolutely be there if we didn't have other things planned for that day, that I just can't possibly get out of. I feel really bad that Al and Dave have come over to support our events, but I can't make it to Hunter for this. Hopefully next year there's a little more notice so I can reserve the day on the calendar.

2knees

I got completely, utterly and unequivocally shot down for the BMMC so I'm giving it a couple of days and then I'll work on her for this one.

I agree with Greg in that I really feel an obligation to support this after those guys came down and made the January comp for us.

even if they schooled us.