• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cant Decide Help!

automagp68

So im trying to get one more big whoooraaahhh in for the year

Im from boston and took the weekend off to ski. I cant decide sunday river or sugarloaf. I talked to a few people that all say sugarloaf is the best in the east. But sunday river looks great and looks like great conditions. Any recomendations?

Its just me and my girlfreind. She boards i ski. We are both Upper intermidiate and handle some of the easier diamonds. Just not a fan of moguls. lol. We both like wide trails and are trying to avoid as much mushy snow as possible. Any input would be great. Thanks again!!!
We both have not been to either mtn

Last edited:

sLoPeS

not having been to either, but for YOU id go with the river. shorter drive, tons of blue cruisers, good party vibe, etc. have fun!

TheBEast

will be hard avoiding the mushy snow this time of year with the warm temps.

I'd do Sunday River given the description of what you're looking for.

automagp68

Yep Game on!!!
Just got a great deal at the river!

Also there is fireworks on saturday night and and several live badns and entertainment going on those two nights!!! CANT WAIT!!!!
I dont know if ill make it through the next two days at work without going nuts!

sLoPeS

Yep Game on!!!
Just got a great deal at the river!

Also there is fireworks on saturday night and and several live badns and entertainment going on those two nights!!! CANT WAIT!!!!
I dont know if ill make it through the next two days at work without going nuts!

thats why someone invented ski forums.

TheBEast

I'm sitting here t-minus 6 hours and counting until I head up to Jay for the weekend.....going CRAZY!!!