Sundown Bump or Bust III - 3/22/09 - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not sure it's possible for Randi to sink any further into that chair. There just had to be some double vision going on right there.
    She's a funny drunk.

Good times!

"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Ok, I lied. Last one tonight because flickr is now full. The crew as viewed from the race shack:

Good night!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Here's Greg throwing baseball signs again
    I never knew I had a signature finger point on the nossack. Ha! Look how far ahead Bart was on that duel. I got smoked. No matter. That dude rips.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Video Video

Okay, here's the vid. I didn't take a lot of it, but here's what I got. Into > Hammer/powhunter qualifier, random duels from below the second kicker including 2knees > Goofball johnnypoach segment > 3rd/4th finals > Finals > 1st place award ceremony > quick Randy Grasso interview (although my dumb ass seems to cut him off early ). Anyway, enjoy:

I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    i want to take a second to give it up for Tim and Brian. You guys stepped up today and supported this shit with no fear. And both of you skied way better then i've ever seen. Tim, i was floored at your qualifying run. I kept looking back at Brian saying i couldnt believe it was you. You were nailing the line and going fast. the airs will come. Kudos to both of you!
    Oh man. This is fun. Keep them coming Carrie! The MR. evil sequence is great. Tim - you are awesome. Seriously dude, nice job. I give you 2 years before you start smoking people.
    Thanks guys, that mean alot coming from you two. I am not sure if its from all the beers, or my wreck (or a combination of both) but I feel bad this morning. I felt really good during practice and was even feeling good off the airs. I think the dual runs during qualifing got to me. At the line I told myself not to worry about the guy next to me. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed that I was with the guy and turned the speed up....then bam! Ski pre-realased on me. And yes, I know I need to crank up my DIN.

The vibe on the hill was great, and I had a blast hanging out at the finish line with Randi, Brian, Carrie, Grassi, Jeff, & MadRiverJack throwing back beers, eating cookies & watching the rest of you guys tear it up.
    Last edited by MR. evil; Mar 23, 2009 at 5:44 AM.

Check it. MRJ is the real deal too. Who else can rock a bunny helmet with style like that? Cool ass dude too. One of those guys you felt like you've known forever.
    Randi & I were thinking the same thing about MRJ.

Thumbs up

Wow! Some really good skiing out there today. Great video and still shots too. The course looks awesome.

Congrats to everyone who sacked up and competed .

wow after 9 TR pages I have to say all the build up for this was worth it...awesome.

Congrats to everyone.

Sev, great photos. Awesome vid Greg. Johnny Poach segment is awesome.

Anyone watch the snowboard mogul comp? Any good rippers?

Awesome TR, perfect way to start Monday morning.

Had a blast out there yestreday. As many have already said, the level of talent was outrageous, it was an honor just to watch them. Great job by the Sundown crew to put on three major competitions in one day. I know a few people entered all three, they must have been dead ass tired last night.

There were only 4 snowboarders in the comp, bu they were all good. Two of them are my neighbors, JP and his son Seth. I believe Seth took second. Don't know if they made any video or pictures.

Greg - great job on the video. Also, like I said yesterday, you now may officially claim the title of bumper. You're in the big time now.

I've got a bunch of footage, all from the bottom of the course. I'll start editing tonight and hopefully have it out within the next day or so.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Thread Information