• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust III - 3/22/09

gmcunni

where's the video!?!

:razz:

IMG_3443.jpg

2knees

thats a cool pic. Frank M. made a simple request about the landings on friday that i had to agree with. they were just asking for a more smoothed out landing area which affected the guys going big more then the rest of us but still. I remember the section, highlighted below, which was just ugly. right after touchdown, there was one big ole nasty wall bump that just ate people up. fun stuff.....

gunbarrel1.jpg

gmcunni

thats a cool pic. Frank M. made a simple request about the landings on friday that i had to agree with. they were just asking for a more smoothed out landing area which affected the guys going big more then the rest of us but still. I remember the section, highlighted below, which was just ugly. right after touchdown, there was one big ole nasty wall bump that just ate people up. fun stuff.....

yeah, i wiped out in that spot during my qualifying (NOT) run.

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com

gunbarrel1.jpg

or you could ski it and just get passed it . . . just sayin

2knees

i'm sure the never ending requests for the missing videos will help ;-)

i think i know brian enough to say the harder you push him, the further you push him away......

honestly, i'm more interested in seeing Jarrod & Co's video cause Jeff was basically shooting right next to skidork. kinda the same stuff i would guess.

2knees

btw, thanks for shooting one of my runs. cool angle from the top of the course.

bvibert

Staff member