• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

OkeMoguls

Greg

Staff member
report says Big Bang, Blackout, Eclipse, Ledges, Punchline, Sels and The Plunge have bumps. also says an April 9th closing. maybe a warm day next week? who's in?

I can probably make a day Wed-Fri work next week.

ozzy

report says Big Bang, Blackout, Eclipse, Ledges, Punchline, Sels and The Plunge have bumps. also says an April 9th closing. maybe a warm day next week? who's in?

All the trails you mentioned have seeded bumps except the plunge. I'm guessing you typoed meaning Sunday April 19 is their closing, not Thursday April 9?

You guys in for free day Wednesday April 1? If it's nice, long range forcast, which we all know don't mean crap this far out, is calling for 30% chance of showers and a high of 46*

madskier6

I'm definitely in for Wed 4/1. Free lift tickets (for a donation of 3 non-perishable food items) plus that happens to be my B-Day. It's tough to beat that for me. Only wildcard is the weather.

2knees

All the trails you mentioned have seeded bumps except the plunge. I'm guessing you typoed meaning Sunday April 19 is their closing, not Thursday April 9?

You guys in for free day Wednesday April 1? If it's nice, long range forcast, which we all know don't mean crap this far out, is calling for 30% chance of showers and a high of 46*

whoops, forgot the 1 in front of that. Yeah, wednesday looks like the most probable with the freebie action.

little rain to get things softened up right away. whats not to like?

Greg

Staff member
whoops, forgot the 1 in front of that. Yeah, wednesday looks like the most probable with the freebie action.

little rain to get things softened up right away. whats not to like?

Should I move this to T&E?

mister moose

Weather is on the improve, so I'm in. Anyone know the skinny on barbequing at Okemo? The closest parking is down all those concrete steps and across the street, so does anyone do it? Some other place to park close that I'm forgetting? Does beer qualify as a non perishable food item?