• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 3/28

Just like the report from yesterday. Bumps are soft and sweet. Open till 5pm today so come on up.

trtaylor

I was there. Great all over. Well, the (skiers) right side of Racer's is thin. :) I got over too far and took a small core shot in one of my skis. The Hunter repair shop fixed for me and only charged me $5.

Turned out to be quite a bit warmer than predicted. I ended up shedding gloves and outer layer.

Kept an eye open for Jim G, but didn't see him. Didn't know if 180 was still skiing this year, after his wife's accident. If you were there, I wish I would have PM'd you on Friday.

Reason Eisenhower was mowed flat on Friday was a J1/J2 GS race. Watching them was entertaining on the lift ride.

Last edited:

JimG.

Staff member
Great day yesterday...I was pooped after last chair and skiing slushy bumps all day.