• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

great slo mo on absorbtion

jack97

Before this forum transition to the CLAMtb (Connecticut legit awesome mountain terrain biking). Just wanted to post this clip. IMO, just some beautiful skiing. Now wondering if BeastEd ever met up with this guy back in the day.

ozzy

i cant believe it's been that long since he passed. He was a great ski buddy and the nicest person you'd ever like to meet with the best attitude you could ever imagine.
Thank you for posting that.

bvibert

Staff member
Nice video Jack. I was wondering where you've been, glad to see you're still around.

jack97

.. I was wondering where you've been, glad to see you're still around.

Past four months has been crazy in terms of the work situation and family health problems.

Now I'm getting ready for a new job; big company prolly with lots of safety check in the internet so I will have to lay off the personal web surfing during the day.

jack97

i cant believe it's been that long since he passed. He was a great ski buddy and the nicest person you'd ever like to meet with the best attitude you could ever imagine.

Seems Chris had the stuff to compete at the national level, damn that guy can rip. The slo mo and side shots really shows he has great technique.

carbonXshell

Website
vimeo.com
Outstanding skiing, thanks for the video jack97.

I recognized OL in there, what are some of the other trails.

ozzy

Outstanding skiing, thanks for the video jack97.

I recognized OL in there, what are some of the other trails.

in no particular order: front 9 and back 9 pf the golf course, Vertigo (pow and non-pow), D.Dipper, Big dipper (pow) Superstar headwall in May, Lower superstar in May, needles eye under the skyeship and a mid week bluebird pow day on lower pipe dream (I went right after Chris)