What are you riding this year? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I got a new bike in July of last year - Enduro SL Expert. It is the shiznit. It's got Avid Juicy 7's, XT crank, real crap wheels and a Maverick Speedball adjustable seatpost. I guess it weighs in around 31lbs or so, not a lightweight, but 6" of travel front and back... all good.

Man, now I want to RIDE.
    John

Two wheels, two skis, two feet, whatever...

i'm gonna be rocking a new ellsworth truth this year, either later in the fall when I move out to montana or this year during the summer. great bike.
    my photo site.
    Frigid Light.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I love my lock-on grips! It used to drive me nuts how the old ones would rotate and move all over the place.
    That ride we did in the light rain off Stone(you, Gary, Greg and me), my grips were not only spinning like there was oil in them, but they were also sliding off the bars too.

Anyways, just put them on, very nice set up and they seem pretty comfy and sticky. They are the ODI Rogues that I picked up at Country Sport going out of business sale for about $10 along with some misc. tools and a set of cleats for my shoes.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    That ride we did in the light rain off Stone(you, Gary, Greg and me), my grips were not only spinning like there was oil in them, but they were also sliding off the bars too.

Anyways, just put them on, very nice set up and they seem pretty comfy and sticky. They are the ODI Rogues that I picked up at Country Sport going out of business sale for about $10 along with some misc. tools and a set of cleats for my shoes.
    It was pretty sweet when I had to take them off to switch my controls around the other day, loosen two screws on each and they were off.
    Brian

This thing again-

And the LeMond Victoire again, of course.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    The only upgrade this year will be new pedals. All my new gear is clothing, shoes, and armor.
    I just placed an order with Pricepoint. Candy Bros 50/50 pedals and Roach leg armor. Once my tires are shot I will make my last purchase of the season, tires.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    I just placed an order with Pricepoint. Candy Bros 50/50 pedals and Roach leg armor. Once my tires are shot I will make my last purchase of the season, tires.
    Ha! Me too. Nevegal tires, Roach leg armor, Sette shoe/Wellgo pedal combo, 3 tubes, tire levers, and 2 pairs of those bad ass Price Point socks.

Wanna buy my Moto Raptors? i think I only have less than 5 days on them. $40 for the pair.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Same ride as last year. Only difference is that at some point, I need to pick up some slicker tires for use during the tri at the end of July. 10 miles on roads with my MTB tires wouldn't be much fun.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Ha! Me too. Nevegal tires, Roach leg armor, Sette shoe/Wellgo pedal combo, 3 tubes, tire levers, and 2 pairs of those bad ass Price Point socks.

Wanna buy my Moto Raptors? i think I only have less than 5 days on them. $40 for the pair.
    Maybe on the tires. If you bring them along next time we cross paths I can take a looksy.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Thread Information