• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you riding this year?

JD

Website
hotmail.com
I see you:
http://www.imba.com/tcc/2002/vermont.html

vermont_6.jpg

:lol:

And while we're digging out old pics....here's a few more action shot of the Evil Imperial BITD....when freeriding was cool....
oldschoollogrideresized.jpg

oldschoolFRLineresized.jpg

oldschool_fern_gapresized.jpg

Those were the days.

kingdom-tele

uhhhh....

humbling is one word that comes to mind

backyard trails are dry the earliest I have seen any spring, busy finishing some bridges and planning a new loop, now up to 2.5 miles,

so much better than golf

JD

Website
hotmail.com
Been working like crazy too. Really brings a new level of satisfaction to riding trail when you built/buffed out the trail you're riding.

roark

Looking to get back into MTB this year, a RM Element 70 is ordered. Definitely a step up from the 1988 Schwinn High Sierra (with RADICAL blue/hot pink graphics! and Biopace!!) I rode as a kid (although that thing was absolutely indestructible).

Stoked!

Greg

Staff member
Looking to get back into MTB this year, a RM Element 70 is ordered. Definitely a step up from the 1988 Schwinn High Sierra (with RADICAL blue/hot pink graphics! and Biopace!!) I rode as a kid (although that thing was absolutely indestructible).

Stoked!

Niiiiiiice! Congrats on the bike. You'll love mountain biking.

bvibert

Staff member

Stoked!

Nice rig! I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. You could probably throw some Biopace chainrings on if you wanted to.

Greg

Staff member
No, it's ordered. No ETA on delivery yet.

Can't wait...

Hook up with powbmps. He's in your area and rides and if you're ever down here for whatever reason, be sure to let us know. Good riding in CT.

gorgonzola

Stoked!

my first mtb bought with my first paycheck from my first "real" job had elliptical chainrings although i think they were suntour - it was a zebra ranger circa '87!

bvibert

Staff member
My first MTB had Biopace. It was some Nashbar branded bike. It came in a box and I had to assemble it myself.