• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow Reggaefest

drjeff

Great job with the vid! I'll help you out with some pics from the Duct Tape Derby, of the AWARD WINNING CAPTAIN FANGUN sled, which as we all know is the only sled worth covering! LOL! Seriously though there were about 50 sleds entered and they were all great!

Picture_019.jpg

Picture_020.jpg

Picture_021.jpg

Picture_022.jpg

vcunning

Excellent video of sink or skim. Here are some more Duct Tape Derby photos:

button.jpg

winningwalk.jpg

sign.jpg

fan10.jpg

gettingready.jpg

fan4.jpg

Glenn

Oh man! I missed V's update pics! You guys had groupies! LMAO!

icedtea,
I'm not sure what bands played. But it was just like college every time we were close to base...Bob Marley songs. :spin:

drjeff

Oh man! I missed V's update pics! You guys had groupies! LMAO!

Yup! And some of them we DIDN'T even know before Saturday AM!(okay in the pic above I kind of forced my wife to act as our "sliders right" groupie! ;)

Plus, the next morning, one of our limited edition 251 Captain Fangun pins even adorned the "RSN Chicken" on the morning Snow Show (Thank you Britt!)

vcunning

Heck, if the management at SMI has a bit of a sense of humor, we're hoping that a pic of Captain Fangun might end up in the pics gallery on their website!

No response from SMI yet.