• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I missed the entire month of March for Skiing :(

Bostonian

With everything going on here, I didn't get out once (except March 1st) at all this month :( Let's hope for April to at least bring a few more days out on the snow. Damn wedding planning!

thetrailboss

Staff member
You didn't miss much at all. Some good spring skiing last weekend, but other than that, not much.

dmc

I have to miss 2 precious weekends due the trip I'm on... sucks...

tekweezle

yeah, you did not miss much here on the east coast. lots of nice spring skiing but precious little to write home about for march.....

kcyanks1

me too. Had 15 days by the end of Feb., which is good for me (though of course I'd love 10 times that). Was realistically hoping to get to 20. Not happening now. Had a couple weekends that I had to work during March, then at least 1 with family commitments, and before I knew it, the month was done. April will be tough with Passover and some deadlines for work coming up, but I really need to get out there more.

With everything going on here, I didn't get out once (except March 1st) at all this month :( Let's hope for April to at least bring a few more days out on the snow. Damn wedding planning!

Isn't wedding planning for the bride and in-laws??? Anyway she better be some woman..:daffy:

22 days of skiing for me in March..all in PA..

Bostonian

Isn't wedding planning for the bride and in-laws??? Anyway she better be some woman..:daffy:

22 days of skiing for me in March..all in PA..

Wow Steeze 22 in march kicks ass! Well next year I am getting a seasons pass to somewhere to get my turns in. And as for the planning, I get to help with choosing the venue, rabbi and etc.. She is a kick ass woman too :) I will get her on the snow next year :)

As for the season pass at blue hills $249 for unlimited next year... hmm tempting

Wow Steeze 22 in march kicks ass! Well next year I am getting a seasons pass to somewhere to get my turns in. And as for the planning, I get to help with choosing the venue, rabbi and etc.. She is a kick ass woman too :) I will get her on the snow next year :)

As for the season pass at blue hills $249 for unlimited next year... hmm tempting

Oh yeah so you found a nice Jewish girl!!!! Rabbi auditions must be a bear..lol

lerops

me too. Had 15 days by the end of Feb.,
I also had 15 days before March and did not get to ski because of work in march. Seems to be a pattern.

Next year I will not be at 15 days on February 28th
Next year I will not be at 15 days on February 28th
Next year I will not be at 15 days on February 28th...

Hopefully, I won't forget.