• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you like this new logo?

Do you like this new logo?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, absolutely not.

• It's okay.

• Total voters

Greg

Staff member
I know what you mean Max. You may like the current design better once you see how it'll be laid out on the shirt. By the way, I changed the font for the orange text in the images above. This is the font used throughout the site and sizes down much better than the former one. Any other thoughts?

MtnMagic

Hi there Greg!
If the first dozen of us get to choose your new logo, do we receive one of those great new t-shirts!

Greg

Staff member
MtnMagic said:
Hi there Greg!
If the first dozen of us get to choose your new logo, do we receive one of those great new t-shirts!

Max

Greg said:
Any other thoughts?

Greg, actually, I like any revision well enough that I'd be in for a coupla T-shirts at the very minimum. Anyone can purchase & wear a T-shirt that says "Nike" or some such...OTOH, "AlpineZone.com" has a uniqueness to it that only the unwashed of the New Hampshire woods will understand! :D

Max

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Wow - extending the text under the peak really made a huge visual difference - I like it a lot! It makes it a lot more cohesive, less like a radio button. The third peak is also cool, though it reminds me of my failed attempt on the Tripyramids...
:D

AlpineZone ... the T-shirt!
AlpineZone ... the toilet paper!
AlpineZone ... the flame thrower (the kids really like this one)!

Greg

Staff member
Thanks guys. Yup. I'm pretty happy with it. I'll be following up with all of you soon regarding the AZ merchandise...

Greg

Staff member
Thanks everybody! The versions above are now the official AlpineZone.com logos! I appreciate all the feedback I've received here. Anybody in this thread that provided some ideas, please check your private messages for a special notice! ;)

Max

Thanks Greg...

...for the chance to order the merchandise early. I got myself a T-shirt, sweatshirt, and insulated coffee mug. Is this the best hiking/skiing forum in existence or what? If you see me on the summit with my AlpineZone t-shirt, be sure and say "hi". Well, maybe that won't happen this winter, but you know what I mean! :D

Greg

Staff member
Thanks Max. It's the least I could do. You guys and gals are really what maked this forum special! :)

Greg

Staff member
the8re said:
I like the green/tan, as it impies multi-seasons. Any chance on making the cap more off-white than tan?
I could do this:

greenpeak_bluetop.png

It's basically the blue logo's top and the green's bottom. I kinda like the tan better though as it implies the alpine zone in the summer. These logos are kinda seasonal that way.

The blue will be the default though.

SilentCal

Picked up a cap and sweatshirt. Does anyone win a prize for the first sighting of a Alpinezone Logo in public ? Just kidding, although I think a Alpinezone Flamethrower would be an excellent idea. :roll:

Greg

Staff member
Glad I never added that orange sun. It would've been too Gorp-ish:

http://gorp.away.com/index.html

I actually like the simplicity of the new logo! :) The AlpineZone Merchandise Store opens officially tomorrow. Stay tuned for an announcement!