• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 4/10

Sun till 2pm. Bumps galore all day. The bear is still entertaining everyone under the quad.Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Upper Crossover and Racers are amazing. Lot's of slush bumps elsewhere. 3 hits in the park are in great shape. I have a pass for anyone.

We hope to get on the lift at 8am to start the Shea's ski-a-thon. Last time I did one, we did almost 50 runs. Warm spring conditions might hinder that goal.

Shredder of Gnar

Sun till 2pm. Bumps galore all day. The bear is still entertaining everyone under the quad.Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Upper Crossover and Racers are amazing. Lot's of slush bumps elsewhere. 3 hits in the park are in great shape. I have a pass for anyone.

We hope to get on the lift at 8am to start the Shea's ski-a-thon. Last time I did one, we did almost 50 runs. Warm spring conditions might hinder that goal.

Can't believe I was there from 10:30 - 3:30 and never saw you (or the bears) -- saw Flynn, Two-turn, Candy but never you. Bump on the upper Xover and racers comment -- both amazing, and a quick stroll thru the dry grass on 42nd gave you both on the same run!

As for elsewhere, I'd call them slush piles rather than slush bumps :lol:

Will maybe see ya at K or Bush in next 3 weeks... good luck to your son!