• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lake Tahoe Great offers for Skiers and Snowboarders

aajanice

Unprecedented mountain, unbelievable 09-10’ season pass pricing from Alpine meadows in Lake Tahoe. Get your midweek + sunday adult pass for just $299 or rock the slightly filtered Alpine and Homewood seven day pass for $429. There are other steeply discounted options too so find the pass that fits. If you don’t want to pay now, no worries, financing is available. Lock in the savings now and pay later. Check out all the passes here. Hurry, these deals are only valid unit May 31st!

snoseek

Nice spam. Why do you insist on closing in April?

Ballistic

Because apparently the Tahoe region was hit the hard in the nutz as far as attendance, and all the resorts usually open till May are closing mid-April, except for Squaw Valley.

Edd

Funny to see this thread as I've been in Tahoe all week. The season pass deals for next year at Squaw are pretty impressive. The regular day lift ticket prices, ONTH, are a kick squarely in the balls. That said, I'm extremely impressed with the terrain. Pics coming in the next few days. I come back tomorrow. I've been monitoring the site on my netbook and the ski-off threads have been a delight.