• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's ready for some Nepaug?

MR. evil

not ready yet. I still need a little bit of time to get used to the new bike before I hit any jumps / stunts at Nepaug. I am going to setup some small drops & jumps in the backyard again to help speed things along. I hope I will be ready in a couple of weeks,

bvibert

Staff member
I'm ready for a Nepaug ride. I'll probably wuss out on most of the stunts, but that's ok with me.

Greg

Staff member
I'm down. It'll give me an excuse to put on the platform. ;)

powbmps

The real men will be ripping bumps at Sugarbush.

The real men will be sitting on a beach..................

wishing they were ripping bumps at Sugarbush. :-(

Greg

Staff member
Looks awesome, but YouTube is slower than a dead snail in glue today... :roll:

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
There is a VERY small chance I can make this. How long are you guys riding for and where are you meeting?

usually go until 6, then beers in the parking area in the woods of 202. our route typically is deli, storm, rowdy duty, blue trail to missing link, back up to tower then out on bobsled.

MR. evil

usually go until 6, then beers in the parking area in the woods of 202. our route typically is deli, storm, rowdy duty, blue trail to missing link, back up to tower then out on bobsled.

Cant make this ride. Been stuck on hold with the registry of motor vehicles for the past 30 minutes. Even if they picked up now I couldn't make it in time.

bvibert

Staff member
Cant make this ride. Been stuck on hold with the registry of motor vehicles for the past 30 minutes. Even if they picked up now I couldn't make it in time.

You need to readjust your priorities. Riding a bike always beats dealing with whatever issues you may have with your motor vehicle...

o3jeff

I hope it's not the CT motor vehicles since they are closed on Mondays and also the state of CT has a furlough day today