My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!! - Page 18

AlpineZone

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    That looks somewhat uncomfortable, and there's no way I could hit a 10 ft drop with that....

"For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    Stoked to see you are still riding! If you want to be really "core" convert that thing to a single speed! Happy trails.
    Why would I do that.....? That would be like riding around without shifting.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

Nice wheels.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    Bump! For this year I've upgraded from Mountain Dew to Red Bull. What kind of upgrades do I need to make to the bike to be able to hit a 10ft+ drop? Bigger forks?
    Where's the pics?
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Where's the pics?
    I want to see a pic of you hitting a 10ft drop first....!

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    I want to see a pic of you hitting a 10ft drop first....!
    I never claimed to have hit a 10 foot drop. You're the one claiming to have a sweet Red Bull bike, so lets see it!
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    Stoked to see you are still riding! If you want to be really "core" convert that thing to a single speed! Happy trails.
    Seriously, I had a pretty big mt bike crash last year, with multiple fractures, and a concussion. By the time I was healed enough to get back on the bike, it was time to ski.
    sooooo, this spring, I've been really apprehensive to get back on the bike, or try anything interesting, until I got the SS down. There is something simple and childlike about the SS that gets my juices flowing and ready to play.

I'm still not super comfortable on the Fuel yet, but thanks to the Klein SS, I'm on my way back.
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    I never claimed to have hit a 10 foot drop. You're the one claiming to have a sweet Red Bull bike, so lets see it!
    I've seen you do about a 6-8" drop!
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Bump! Still rockin the NEXT on the bike paths, and I droped some stairs the other day!!!

For this year I repainted parts of the bike, new decals, and added parts like the horn and bike seat. It's pretty awesome now!!! I particularly like the girps I put on the bar ends, they are super comfortable for long straightaways on the bike path.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information