My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!! - Page 25

AlpineZone

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 261
  1. #241
    I was thinking about upgrading my Pentium with some SRAM but that doesn't sound like such a good idea now.


  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    I was thinking about upgrading my Pentium with some SRAM but that doesn't sound like such a good idea now.
    Yeah, I think you need to upgrade to a smaller tower and an LCD before more SRAM.

    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    Yeah, I think you need to upgrade to a smaller tower and an LCD before more SRAM.

    If the SRAM only has 12 speeds I probably don't even need such a big air conditioner to keep it cool. I lost a sweet ANSI dragon I was making for my BBS last year when my 386 overheated, so I'm a little gun-shy.

  4. #244
    Hey, are any of you guys running Z-Torque Cranks? They're the next big thing in performance biking, anybody know where I can get a pair?

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...asier?ref=live

    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    Hey, are any of you guys running Z-Torque Cranks? They're the next big thing in performance biking, anybody know where I can get a pair?

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...asier?ref=live


    I hope you're joking. It looks like that business idea failed to get even 50 backers and died in 2012. Ridiculous concept IMO.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by mlctvt View Post
    I hope you're joking. It looks like that business idea failed to get even 50 backers and died in 2012. Ridiculous concept IMO.
    I'm serious, check out this testing!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be2VeQ2UHqY
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  7. #247
    So, since I always like to stay ahead of the technological curve, I'm think about picking up an e-bike, or an e-bike conversion kit. If I could get my NEXT modded up like this, it would be even more awesome:



    Can I do it for under $100?
    Last edited by Highway Star; May 12, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  8. #248
    ^It looks like it needs solar panels also.


    Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

  9. #249
    So, I was shopping online a bit, and ran across a deal on this bike, think I'm going to pick it up!

    "For example, I ski without a helmet and with bindings that basically don't release." - Highway Star

  10. #250
    I can't quite tell if you have enough redundant breaking power on that bike, but it appears to be lacking a complete set of pads. I saw a primo set for sale while surfing my WebTV. The bike is just to show off the pads, so don't get your hopes up like I did:

    SDC11953.jpg

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.