• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!!

Highway Star

I bet he looks super cool on the bike path with all his riding gear and those white wheels!

SKidds

I am wondering how he keeps them clean. Bvibert do you use the westleys whitewall cleaner in a foam spray or do you use the gallon of concentrated formula?
Niether. After he collects his bacon grease to lube the chain, he applies a little mimosa to the white walls. Acidity in the oj cuts the grime, bubbles in the champagne lift the dirt. All part of his bike maintenance breakfast.

bvibert

Staff member
My bike never gets dirty because I only ride on the paved bike paths. If it gets a little dirty then I take it to the bike shop to have it cleaned. I'm not sure what they use.

Highway Star

So, now that bivert broke his full suspension bike, and has a hardtail...........I have a better bike!! Because full suspension is always better!

Highway Star

So, now that I've been doing bigger drops in the 2-3 ft range and some DH, I'd like to pick up some pads. Any advice on that?

RENO

So, now that I've been doing bigger drops in the 2-3 ft range and some DH, I'd like to pick up some pads. Any advice on that?

395462.jpg