• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!!

Highway Star

Bump! Looking forward to another great season on the bike paths and jumping off some stairs!

Highway Star

Got a few more cases of mountain dew and I'm ready to hit the bike paths again this year!!! Do you think they are dry yet?

attachment.php

bvibert

Staff member
That's the same lame pic you used last year. I'm beginning to think you don't own a bike at all... :roll:

Highway Star

Bump! For this year I've upgraded from Mountain Dew to Red Bull. What kind of upgrades do I need to make to the bike to be able to hit a 10ft+ drop? Bigger forks?

Grassi21

Bump! For this year I've upgraded from Mountain Dew to Red Bull. What kind of upgrades do I need to make to the bike to be able to hit a 10ft+ drop? Bigger forks?

Stoked to see you are still riding! If you want to be really "core" convert that thing to a single speed! Happy trails.

Highway Star

That looks somewhat uncomfortable, and there's no way I could hit a 10 ft drop with that....

Trekchick

Stoked to see you are still riding! If you want to be really "core" convert that thing to a single speed! Happy trails.
Seriously, I had a pretty big mt bike crash last year, with multiple fractures, and a concussion. By the time I was healed enough to get back on the bike, it was time to ski.
sooooo, this spring, I've been really apprehensive to get back on the bike, or try anything interesting, until I got the SS down. There is something simple and childlike about the SS that gets my juices flowing and ready to play.

I'm still not super comfortable on the Fuel yet, but thanks to the Klein SS, I'm on my way back.

Highway Star

Bump! Still rockin the NEXT on the bike paths, and I droped some stairs the other day!!!

Highway Star

For this year I repainted parts of the bike, new decals, and added parts like the horn and bike seat. It's pretty awesome now!!! I particularly like the girps I put on the bar ends, they are super comfortable for long straightaways on the bike path.

Attachments

• 3010560283_05f6d06f60_z.jpg
    3010560283_05f6d06f60_z.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 93